Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much should this cost

Options
  • 14-09-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi everyone I am after getting a steel shed erected and I need to get the following hooked up.The power is supplied by an armoured cable from the main house.I need the folllowing hooked up to it Lights one outside one/two floresent tubes inside and eight sockets.It was recommended to get a fuseboard in the shed also there will not be a big load going on these sockets at the same time just some power tools but never more than two and maybe a kettle and a projector when the power tools are not in use workshop/second living space.Any ideas on what this should cost?

I just noticed a similar thread just a few notes the cable is already inside the shed and connected to the main fuseboard in the house.Just the items mentioned above need to be wired to it.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Hi everyone I am after getting a steel shed erected and I need to get the following hooked up.The power is supplied by an armoured cable from the main house.I need the folllowing hooked up to it Lights one outside one/two floresent tubes inside and eight sockets.It was recommended to get a fuseboard in the shed also there will not be a big load going on these sockets at the same time just some power tools but never more than two and maybe a kettle and a projector when the power tools are not in use workshop/second living space.Any ideas on what this should cost?

I just noticed a similar thread just a few notes the cable is already inside the shed and connected to the main fuseboard in the house.Just the items mentioned above need to be wired to it.Thanks

Probably a day or less in that, the shed would need its own small sub board alright, and some round plastic conduit and accessories etc to do a good job of it depending on the finish you have inside the shed when complete?, what size is the armoured cable out to it, and how long is the armoured cable run,,, just to be sure the cable you have in is up to the task.

Advertisement