Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson U5 Vivaz (vodafone)

Options
  • 14-09-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hiya does anyone have any reviews on this phone im thinking of buying it.. iv asked in phone shops and everyone seems to say its good phone just takes time to get used to.. i already have a sony ericsson W715 and find it really good but want a touchscreen now!:) thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

I bought a Vivaz on Vodafone in April.
    I like it alot
    I find the screen nice and responsive. Music player is ok through good earphones but through loudspeaker its bad as it only has one speaker
    Camera is very good in daylight but falls a bit short at night. Video is amazing

Its seems on alot of sites its 50 50 between the lovers and the haters

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

great thanks ya i really want a good camera/video and nice display not too bothered on music side of it so it looks good! thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I bought the phone and i really like it! just two things.. everytime i try and download a app it says failed and i cant figure out where the smileys for text messages are...

hmmm thats weird ive had no problems with apps maybe u should return it.

no smileys on it afaik i cant fing the buggers. oh nimbuzz works very well for it.
    you should download it once you get your apps sorted

• Advertisement

loved the phone until saturday night
    went to charge it and the usb port came out attached to the cable
    not impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Mac 79

Gal44 wrote: »
    i cant figure out where the smileys for text messages are...

if theres a face on the number/letter keybeside the spacebar then press and hold it for a menu of smielys

Advertisement