Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives

Options
  • 14-09-2010 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, I just transferred to UCD for final year and have picked all my subjucts except for electives. I would like to do them both this semester as my timetable is very empty. Does anybody know any really easy ones to join, it would be even better if they didn't have exams at the end of them, ie they were graded on 2 essays or what not! Either way any advice would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Information Literacy is a great little module. Did it for my course in 1st year it was dead easy and enjoyable. The course basically familiarises you with UCD's referencing style and explains how to write a good collegiate essay. There is no exam, you have to write an essay and keep a journal as you write it. I think the module code is IS10020, probably full by now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Advertisement