Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help? Self service launderettes in the city?

• 14-09-2010 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone!
    I'm merely a wee student in my first year all the way from Galway so can't exactly go home for the the weekend to get my mammy to wash um and don't fancy having someone handle my delicates! :p
    Could anyone tell me if there is a self service launderette in the city and how to find it?
    PLEASE! My washing is begining to pile up and I'm at a loss of what to do! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I think the Rainbow Launderette on Thomas Street might be self-service.

Edit: If you're living near the college I think the Manor Village accomodation have a laundrette as well. Not sure if it's self-service though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

i'm neurotic about washing..i love it..send it out to me ill do it for you:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Hey everyone!
    I'm merely a wee student in my first year all the way from Galway so can't exactly go home for the the weekend to get my mammy to wash um and don't fancy having someone handle my delicates! :p
    Could anyone tell me if there is a self service launderette in the city and how to find it?

We used to have the one in the yellow house years ago but none of ye feckers went in!!

No self service, best bet is the Folly and Mayors walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Hey everyone!

I'm curious what accommodation you are in. I would have thought a washing machine would be standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I'm in Manor, but it's soooo expensive and not self service! :(
    So creeped out by people touching my clothes and shtuff!
    Snuggles, I BEG of you to make that a real offer!
    :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement