Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WBTBWB and Carnal Forge Drum Covers (Youtube)

Options
  • 14-09-2010 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi guys

i just wanted to show you my drum covers on youtube.
    i'm playing drums for about 2-3 years now and i am practicing double bass for 1 year now. my double bass pedal is a dw7000 and i'm hoping to get iron cobras soon because my pedals are somewhat damaged. i would also like to get triggers somewhen because you cannot hear the double bass that good on the video (we didn't have two mics just one unfortunately). i hope you can give me some feedback on my technique, playing style etc. and maybe also some tips.

i do also know that i'm still a beginner (wrote that into the description too) but i just wanted to share those videos (also because there aren't many covers of those bands).

so here are the two links:

Carnal Forge - H.B.F. Suicide

We Butter The Bread With Butter - 13 Wünsche

my channel:
    fuerchter

btw: i'm going to record 2 more covers this fall :D

greetings

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

where are u from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fuerchter

I'm from germany, more accurate in nordrhein-westfalen ;)
    greetings

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

fuerchter wrote: »
    I'm from germany, more accurate in nordrhein-westfalen ;)
    greetings
    I didn't know German people said fall instead of autumn like Americans :). We have a German forum on Boards as well you might like to check out.
    Welcome to Boards anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fuerchter

thx for the welcome :D
    i don't think every german, who learned english would have said fall, but you can say both autumn and fall, right? ^^ (a bit off topic now :D)
    greetings

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

fuerchter wrote: »
    thx for the welcome :D
    i don't think every german, who learned english would have said fall, but you can say both autumn and fall, right? ^^ (a bit off topic now :D)
    greetings
    That's true you can use both words. I have just never understood why Americans don't use the word autumn. And I'm allowed go off-topic, I'm the moderator of this forum :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement