Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E71...where to imput unlock code

Options
  • 14-09-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,448 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to unlock an E71 from Vodafone to use with O2 sim. I have an unlock code, but does anyone know how to put in the code?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Just on the default screen, when you unlock it using the two buttons.

Dial it up as if you were ringing a number.

As Captain said, do it with the Vodafone sim in it, just to be sure.
    No guarantees it'll work anyway cos I've got codes off them and they didn't work.

Gis a shout if they don't work anyway, or if they do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,448 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

This post has been deleted.

When I put in my sim, it's just saying 'sim card not valid'. If I remove my sim and turn it on I can put in in the home screen but do I click send as service command or what should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Put in a sim card that works with it, and then put the code in, as if you were dialing a number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 obt

you'll need to put a vodafone sim in the phone and just type in the code as the guys stated above it should be like #pw+[code digits]+1#
    to get the p you press * 4 times
    to get the w you press * 3 times
    and the + you press * twice
    then it will say " phone restriction off "
    if ya do it wrong like 3 times the phone will double lock and it will need to be sent to the vodafone tech team to be unlocked

• Advertisement
Advertisement