Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Pro Club

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Alright lads. Not sure if you noticed but a few of you's played against my team (3rd time now), Atletico EMB yesterday night. We were 2-0 up after 30 mins and we were through on goal before a couple of you's pulled the plug seemingly. While a tad disappointing to see, I'm not overly fussed about it.

Anyway, talking to Tosh(I think his name is) after the match via PSN, offered him a rematch anytime so whenever you's are up for it just send us a PM or a message here or or PSN. Be it a friendly or ranked match I'm not too bothered.

We're hoping to break in the top 10 by the end of this season, previous best was 6th back in December. Just haven't put the games in since then. Our failure to find a GK is what really let's us down against the those top echelon teams, does my head in tbf :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Kav1892 - I need a club. Add me xD

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

xII-TRiicKz-IIx- is the name , wouldint mind joining a club .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I'll add ya in there:)

Only seen this now haha.Sent us a invite if your ever playing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone around tonight ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Situation11

Il be back soon with a new ID username.

****ing network crashing destroyed my other account.

Is Boards still running a club Paddy? Or should I apply for Craic FC or what

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lukasbolander

PSN: Luke9333

Position: Anywhere except Gk, I don't have the accomplishments done.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Club is still up lads but not many playing daily. There's a few games going every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Hey,

I wouldn't mind joining the club if it's playing on a regular enough basis. PSN username is transmoglified, level 45. I'll play anywhere except goals!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

I'd like to release a statement about my future at Boards.ie:
    Over the week I've received offers from other clubs to join them, so let me clear things up I have no desire to leave Boards.ie whatsoever, as a pro club they match my ambitions and I plan on extending my contract with them into Fifa 12. I fully expect Paddybomb to make a formal complaint to EA regarding the tapping up of Boards.ie players.

• Advertisement
Advertisement