Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Pro Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Sounds good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Thats alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭decnug

Hi, I'd be interested in playing. Don't mind the position. Never got the chance to play it online properly before as used to have crappy int connection, sorted now. PSN decnug

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I be on most of Saturday night to give this game a good bash and play Clubs if there's enough on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lads anyone know If you can be a member of two clubs?
    I'd like to start up a club with mates as well if possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

I'll give it a bash
    psn: gbalfe
    preferrably midfield or striker but happy to play in defence if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

I'll be the keeper lads..

Been at it non stop on the demo!

Tag: skellyoaks

shanekoaks wrote: »
    I'll be the keeper lads..

Been at it non stop on the demo!

Tag: skellyoaks

How good are ye, on a scale of Almunia to Casilles

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

TheTosh wrote: »
    How good are ye, on a scale of Almunia to Casilles

I like to think of myself as a young Bernard Lama.. :P

Anyone started on their Virtual Pro yet? I'm 26% done, played my first pro ranked match online there and got a 8.5 rating, scored a fcuking cracker from outside the box :), With that said my team were complete muppets who wouldn't pass the ball and we lost :(.

• Advertisement

I set up the Boards club today:

Club Name: BOARDS IE
    Abbreviation: BOA

Ill pass over the manager thing to whoever set it up last year when they get it. Me and Redzer had a few training matches today against the computer. I say that will come in handy if there's a few of us on and want to just mess about and practice our positions. Can't wait for everyone to get it now, its going to be a good laugh.

PaddyBomb wrote: »

Ill pass over the manager thing to whoever set it up last year when they get it. Me and Redzer had a few training matches today against the computer. I say that will come in handy if there's a few of us on and want to just mess about and practice our positions. Can't wait for everyone to get it now, its going to be a good laugh.

Pity you can only play World X11 though :(:pac: How many headers did they score against us :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 badbuzz

Username is 'ralphtastic'.

Any position would be lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

PSN: GUINNESS_DUMP

will play anywhere up front or attacking midfield

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

PSN: That_Guy2799

RB I suppose or RM.

I don't really mind though. Might be good to rotate things around every once in a while.

That_Guy wrote: »
    I don't really mind though. Might be good to rotate things around every once in a while.

Thats what i said, can't have same ppl defending/attacking all the time.

Thats what i said, can't have same ppl defending/attacking all the time.

I agree but some people prefer some positions to others. Basically, depending who's on at the time we'll sort out the positions in the chat so everyone's happy.

Im actually glad that everyones not saying ST. Thats usually the most popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

I wouldnt mind giving this a go... tried playing last year but too many tools that just attacking constantly:rolleyes:

PSN: Haunis87
    Can play anywhere but preferably RM or LM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

PSN: Johnny_Bomb
    Position: CM, LM

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

I'll set up the Club tomorrow when I get FIFA 11.

Anyone up for a match on Sunday night around 10pm?

• Advertisement

PaddyBomb wrote: »

Oh, cool, I see you've made the club.
    Add me and add me as a Club Manager too sure, PSN: emmetmcl

Cheers, the game good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Guest !!

PSN = Shelbourne-FC
    Posisitions = LW/CF/CM/CDM {On Fifa 10 Anyway}

Would be best off not playing any games for 1 month untill people build up their pros and get used to the game, just setup a training team until then, use it as a trial club.. Then decide who you think fits the bill..

No point just throwing everyone together, the more you lose the more people wont be bothered defending and keeping it simple..

Just my say...

You need to find a few good any anyways, most important posisition..

Ona fifa 10 i passed trials at tcab & mars fc, and played for xjps until they got hacked, we were first in brit isles & || saints || and had my own club which had lost 4/5 games in about 90..

So i can hold my own, but i tend not to be so good playing with useless players, im a playmaker so if people not doing basics like posisitioning/moving fast passing fast etc etc makes me have to hold the ball and use skill....

Guest !! wrote: »
    PSN = Shelbourne-FC
    Posisitions = LW/CF/CM/CDM {On Fifa 10 Anyway}

Would be best off not playing any games for 1 month untill people build up their pros and get used to the game, just setup a training team until then, use it as a trial club.. Then decide who you think fits the bill..

No point just throwing everyone together, the more you lose the more people wont be bothered defending and keeping it simple..

Just my say...

You need to find a few good any anyways, most important posisition..

Ona fifa 10 i passed trials at tcab & mars fc, and played for xjps until they got hacked, we were first in brit isles & || saints || and had my own club which had lost 4/5 games in about 90..

So i can hold my own, but i tend not to be so good playing with useless players, im a playmaker so if people not doing basics like posisitioning/moving fast passing fast etc etc makes me have to hold the ball and use skill....
    :pac::pac:/

emmetmcl wrote: »
    Oh, cool, I see you've made the club.
    Add me and add me as a Club Manager too sure, PSN: emmetmcl

Cheers, the game good?

Yeah will do mate. I tried adding a few people but it comes up the username doesn't exist. Must have to wait till you's are logged onto the servers.

Yeah the game is deadly. Clubs is laid out better aswell this year. So it should be good craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

I think trials and all the elitest crap associated with Clubs like that should be ignored on this one. If climbing up the ranks is all people are interested in, then we won't have fun. Sure winning is good, but not it's everything.

I say let anynone who's active enough and doesn't act the maggot on the ball play, regardless of how good or poor they are.

Yeah, its only a bit of craic, nothing too serious.

As TCO says, its nice to win, but its not the end of the world if we dont.

I think trials and all the elitest crap associated with Clubs like that should be ignored on this one. If climbing up the ranks is all people are interested in, then we won't have fun. Sure winning is good, but not it's everything.

I say let anynone who's active enough and doesn't act the maggot on the ball play, regardless of how good or poor they are.

I agree :).

....and then when most get bored of it we weed out the poor players and push on.....?

:pac:

I'm don't mind rotating I can play anywhere in midfield, I suck in defence can't slide tackle for sh*t (Prufrock will back me up) but if I'm put in defence I'm put in defence end of

• Advertisement

TheTosh wrote: »
    I'm don't mind rotating I can play anywhere in midfield, I suck in defence can't slide tackle for sh*t (Prufrock will back me up) but if I'm put in defence I'm put in defence end of

Same with me I'm Shít at ANY, or defence but if were stuck I'll certainly give it a shot :).

Advertisement