Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Pro Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm a gonna talk so much smack. :pac:

+12 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭TheEscapist

I should be online after 10, and I'll probably be shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I should be online after 10, and I'll probably be shít.

I'll be on at 6 but will take a break and come back sh*t faced. Either way I won't notice mate. I will however be talking some absolute sh*t and trying to shovel a snack box in my mouth while controlling my player. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I'll be on at 6 but will take a break and come back sh*t faced. Either way I won't notice mate. I will however be talking some absolute sh*t and trying to shovel a snack box in my mouth while controlling my player. :D

I think me and you are going to get along grand because that's my plan aswell:D. Come back from the pub and throw on fifa.

Lads if I have me mic on you'll hear swearing all game, i'll probably insult the opponents most of the time aswel. None of you's mind do you? :p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

I'll be on soon to play for a few hours and would play some club games, if possible. I haven't even set up my VP yet, but I don't mind playing with a **** player.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Lads if I have me mic on you'll hear swearing all game, i'll probably insult the opponents most of the time aswel. None of you's mind do you? :p.

I hope not. I'm a hound for that sort of thing. Got reported so many times on Xbox Live for cursing in FIFA 10.

Am hoping for a fresh start on PS3. ;)

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    I think me and you are going to get along grand because that's my plan aswell:D. Come back from the pub and throw on fifa.

Awshum. You might hear me shouting, "HOLD ON. NEED TO EAT SOME CHICKEN" every once in a while.

I hope not. I'm a hound for that sort of thing. Got reported so many times on Xbox Live for cursing in FIFA 10.

Am hoping for a fresh start on PS3. ;)

Don't think theres a report button on the PS3 if so I'm amazed I haven't been banned yet :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I will be on later with the cursers :D 6.30 you thinking? I can probably get on after about 9 as well.

PSN: Reganio so add me or whatever when you get the chance, gonna create my awesome pro and mess around with him now.

Quick question actually. I am creating my pro as CM, will I still be able to play SB or whatever in this when more people get it? Or can he only play CM?

• Advertisement

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I will be on later with the cursers :D 6.30 you thinking? I can probably get on after about 9 as well.

PSN: Reganio so add me or whatever when you get the chance, gonna create my awesome pro and mess around with him now.

Quick question actually. I am creating my pro as CM, will I still be able to play SB or whatever in this when more people get it? Or can he only play CM?

You can edit him anytime :), I'll be on now but i'll be off at about 8, anyone up for a few games before I go out :)

You can edit him anytime :), I'll be on now but i'll be off at about 8, anyone up for a few games before I go out :)

Yeah if you get a couple I will. Just finishing setting him up now.

Btw, change you camera to Tele/Co-op so with the zoom all the way out and the height all they way up so you can see the full pitch and not run into players :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

anyone wanna add me? joey316

Btw, change you camera to Tele/Co-op so with the zoom all the way out and the height all they way up so you can see the full pitch and not run into players :p.

+1

This is a big must, it's impossible to play this any decent level if your playing with the camera behind him, it looks good running in on goal but it effects how effective you can play.

Seems its like 10 and you need to do a lot of accomplishments to build up your player, that means people taking turns in every position.

So far I'm on 46% and I think my VP is rated 84 as a striker.
    Ive changed him to ST - Creator which brings him down to 83 I think :).

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

On now, ready for some clubs.

PSN: Nalareg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭decnug

Can someone add me, psn decnug, have my pro player raring to go

I couldnt find any club under the name Boards, or BOA

I am not on the PS now but can you add me to the club or whatever. Other people add me as well sure I am only getting into online play so don't have any mates.... on the game that is :p

Reganio (Not Number 2 or anything)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I couldnt find any club under the name Boards, or BOA

Eh, its there because we were playing a few games just there. Add emmetmcl and he'll add you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

So far I'm on 46% and I think my VP is rated 84 as a striker.
    Ive changed him to ST - Creator which brings him down to 83 I think :).

How did you get it up to 46% so quickly? I was playing a good few hours last night and only managed to get him up to 10%. Though I was playing as the entire team and wasn't doing any of the arena stuff - maybe this is where I'm going wrong?

Renn wrote: »
    How did you get it up to 46% so quickly? I was playing a good few hours last night and only managed to get him up to 10%. Though I was playing as the entire team and wasn't doing any of the arena stuff - maybe this is where I'm going wrong?

I have the game since Tuesday :p.

Anyone up for a proper game online today?
    Or are we not ready for that yet? :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Dunno if im with yous we might not lose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

couple of games now anyone?? joey316

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Up for a game around midday, online, we might lose but what the hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

can someone add me if ye dont mind, im a LB

psn is luckiers

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

PSN - daniyalahmed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

I have stupid work today so i'll be on from about 6

Advertisement