Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Pro Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah certain accomplishment scan only be unlocked playing as a certain position GK/DEF/MF/ST so move him about to boost his stats up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Ah ok. See he's currently a striker, but then I went and edited his position last night to CB and went to play a Pro Club game as a CB but he was pretty f*cking terrible :D

Does that mean that when you get close enough to 100% that he's lethal in all positions?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Anyone up for a few games tonight? Should be on at 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Few matches tonight after the Ireland match if anyone's up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Few matches tonight after the Ireland match if anyone's up for it?

Yeah one or two I'd be up for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Is it too late to join, I'd be up for a few games later if it's not.

Capajoma wrote: »
    Is it too late to join, I'd be up for a few games later if it's not.

Never too late to join. What's your PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

PSN is capajoma.

Cheers mate.

Anybody up for getting the trophy to play a match with 10 people or more? There's enough in the club.

We could also try get the one for winning a cup with your club. We might just fluke it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

How can you tell what trophies you've got/left to get?

• Advertisement

Renn wrote: »
    How can you tell what trophies you've got/left to get?

On the PS3's XMB. It's under Game and then Trophy list or something like that.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Redzer my man, some game that! I noticed your PSN straight away in the lobby and saying to the lads we have to beat these feckers! :D

You and your mates VP stats(presume the other lads were boardsies as well?) took us back somewhat especially the guy who is Any for us. He's usually a brick wall defensively but we were a shambles collectively in that 1st half and you punished us.

But our come back from 3-1 down to win 4-3, damn was I chuffed.

That penalty incident was heart in mouth stuff :pac: Not sure if you realised but the ball actually crossed the line. Tad livid so I was at the time, stupid ref.

We had lost our 1st match in 2 nights(near 30 wins and 1 loss I think) just before playing you due some crappy luck. So were doubly determined to win.

Anyway good game, and we owe you a rematch soon f_ale.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Redzer my man, some game that! I noticed your PSN straight away in the lobby and saying to the lads we have to beat these feckers! :D

You and your mates VP stats(presume the other lads were boardsies as well?) took us back somewhat especially the guy who is Any for us. He's usually a brick wall defensively but we were a shambles collectively in that 1st half and you punished us.

But our come back from 3-1 down to win 4-3, damn was I chuffed.

That penalty incident was heart in mouth stuff :pac: Not sure if you realised but the ball actually crossed the line. Tad livid so I was at the time, stupid ref.

We had lost out 1st match in 2 nights(near 30 wins and 1 loss I think) just before playing you due some crappy luck. So were doubly determined to win.

Anyway good game, and we owe you a rematch soon f_ale.gif

They were actually only mates :), I noticed your username too, remembered seeing that PSN related to a user on here :P. What a game it was :), the fella playing ANY for us is sh!t :P I wasn't any better :p ah some craic I had tonight :P got 4 red cards in total tonight :p 1 behind my mate who got 5 :( ha ha we did try in that match though :P, I lost a 5er bet though because I thought I was going to get more red cards ha ha yeah rematch anytime mate :D.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Redzer7 wrote: »
    They were actually only mates :), I noticed your username too, remembered seeing that PSN related to a user on here :P. What a game it was :), the fella playing ANY for us is sh!t :P I wasn't any better :p ah some craic I had tonight :P got 4 red cards in total tonight :p 1 behind my mate who got 5 :( ha ha we did try in that match though :P, I lost a 5er bet though because I thought I was going to get more red cards ha ha yeah rematch anytime mate :D.

We couldn't handle your pace and strength on the counter in the 1st half and were extremely sloppy because at times we tend to over do it by trying to walk the ball into the net. Which in fairness usually works as seen by our last 30 matches or so but when it goes wrong we are prone to be countered(which most teams completely rely on)

The game before we played you that we lost was rather frustrating(losing to 10ft giant and road runner who played on the counter for the entire game :rolleyes:) so I'll blame that for our slow start in our match :pac:

Our stats in the main are muck though. One guy in the is 87 overall and only does he possess genuine pace in our team. I'm 2nd best to him with.... only 76! Our RW was 68 :/

But yeah give us a shout if and when you do want that rematch.

edit - btw I'm immensely enjoyed your mate laughing like an hyena every time you scored and I'm 99% sure he remarked easy after the 3rd goal as he was chuckling away. That particularly brought a smile to my face at the end. Write us off at your peril :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Pro up to 82 now so I'm good for games now. ;)

That_Guy wrote: »
    Pro up to 82 now so I'm good for games now. ;)

We better tie you down to this club with a new contract so :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

im looking to re-join im now rated 86 ST

Chicharit0 wrote: »
    im looking to re-join im now rated 86 ST

What's your PSN again?

Right lads, lets get a few games going after we beat the slovaks tonight. Up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

Anywhere really I don't mind playing any position, prefer mid though.

PSN: evanom2003

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    What's your PSN again?

Right lads, lets get a few games going after we beat the slovaks tonight. Up for it?

I accepted you there lad, il be on straight after the game

• Advertisement

I'm on now if anyone is about. I've had a few beers watching the game though so reactions may be a bit slow...

First goal for the club last night, and a 7 yard screamer it was too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

We deserved more from that game and we were unfortunate to lose to an o.g

Cup competition is the way to go plus we might even get a full team for games, sadly I might not be on later but tomorrow I will the midfield or defence again

Lads, if you're looking to boost up your stats a bit and want to play against a woeful team. Search "Bad City" or "Hopeless" into Creation Centre. All the players are 4 foot and terrible :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DReills84

DReills84
    ST - Creator

Like the list of rules below and suits my style of play!

Was trying to do a few of the Defense Accomplishments tonight to round my player out a bit. Found them very hard to get, like I was doing them I thought but the game seemed very finnicky on what it considered a successful sliding tackle etc. I was getting the ball but it wasn't registering them.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

any games tonight or tomoro night, finally got him at decent level

I'll be up for some games tonight. My pro isnt as woeful, im 75% complete now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

grand, should be on from around 6 or so if we've enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 FullHouse

well lads, if it's possible i'd love to join. Used to play a lot of pro evo but switched to fifa in 2010. gettin fairly good at it. username is raus07 if its possible to join. willing to play anywhere, prefer wide positions though. I have a top notch headset for communication and a very good connection. usually free from 10 or 10:30 most nights.

Advertisement