Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Pro Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

FullHouse wrote: »
    well lads, if it's possible i'd love to join. Used to play a lot of pro evo but switched to fifa in 2010. gettin fairly good at it. username is raus07 if its possible to join. willing to play anywhere, prefer wide positions though. I have a top notch headset for communication and a very good connection. usually free from 10 or 10:30 most nights.

Added you last night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Boards for the Cup

Thats right, we're in a cup run, yesterday we made it to the quarter finals and will be playing tomorrow night after the Champions League game. Earlier before our majestic 1st round win, we were narrowly beaten in another 1st round match losing on penalties after it finished 4-4 aet but a lot of excitement none the less

Boards Needs You!!!
    We were too short on players to play in the quater final so myself and Paddybomb thought it best to play tomorrow night. So if anyone fancies becoming part of Pro Club history or is up for a laugh be there tomorrow

and remember Boards for the Cup, Boards FTW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

I'll be on tonight to play. I've been building my VP up as a CB recently and is now an 82 overall. I'd like to play there, but IDM. It'd be great if we got 10 or 11 to play.

Lets try and get at least 5 or 6 playing tonight. Those ANY players are so terrible :D

Cool one, yeah that be grand if you played CB. Least then we could have someone that can pass and has a good first touch. Tosh is best off as CAM and I'm going to stick at RM or RW because my pro is 88 in both positions and his crossing is 96 or something ;)

Hope we can get a few playing tonight and win this cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭seanw7

Football games i think this is a bit childish. wouldnt really be in to that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

According to your PSN sean you seem to play a lot of Fifa... very strange

Tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

Tea for me, yes p-p-p-please.

I dont really have time for Fifa... i mean the farm takes up most of my day , and i just like a cup of Tea in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

Who is up for a quick game tonight and some tea after?

Lads, are you's locked or something?

Off with your tea to another thread :D

• Advertisement

I think many Fifa fans on this will acknowledge that you can not play Fifa without a good cup of Tea , so i think its relevant.... guys you may continue taking about Tea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

mrs%20doyle.jpg

Boards win
    Plan the parade route because we brought home the cup

We beat Finest Ballez 2-1 in the final, we got off to a great start getting an early goal and then went 2 up shortly after. They grabbed an undeserved goal on the stroke of half time against the run of play and were lucky not to concede more due to some heroics from their keeper, but Boards were always in control of the match.

Well done lads great performance, bring on more glory

That was great craic last night, lads. If we can get a team like that a few nights a week it be deadly.

Delighted I got that trophy aswell. Im gonna try for the platinum this year :)

Great game last nite , i must of had 5 cups of Tea

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    That was great craic last night, lads. If we can get a team like that a few nights a week it be deadly.

Delighted I got that trophy aswell. Im gonna try for the platinum this year :)

We need to get 10 players for the team trophy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

TheTosh wrote: »
    We need to get 10 players for the team trophy

Yeah need that one too. We should try arrange a night in advance where we can get 10 people on even jsut for one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

Damn. Gutted i missed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

Boards win
    Plan the parade route because we brought home the cup

We beat Finest Ballez 2-1 in the final, we got off to a great start getting an early goal and then went 2 up shortly after. They grabbed an undeserved goal on the stroke of half time against the run of play and were lucky not to concede more due to some heroics from their keeper, but Boards were always in control of the match.

Well done lads great performance, bring on more glory

Champione Champione ole ole ole! But yeah we played well and that formation worked wonders.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

Pro is up to 87 overall. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aceflush1

can i sign up lads? im looking 4 a active enough club...im sick of joining clubs with only 2players who play once a week lol

We're not the most active club but we do have good craic.

I'll be on Fallout mostly this week but if there's a few on wanting to play Clubs, give me a shout and I'll jump on.

aceflush1 wrote: »
    can i sign up lads? im looking 4 a active enough club...im sick of joining clubs with only 2players who play once a week lol

Leave your psn and I'll add ye

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

any games tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 FullHouse

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Added you last night ;)

Cheers for that. I'll get active this week.

fifaking wrote: »
    any games tonight

I'll be on

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

I'll be on

grand, ill be on in the next half hr or so

psn is: aceflush1

il be on after MOTD day so add me when u get a chance m8