Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers week

Options
  • 14-09-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Who's Doing What?

Here's a list of events (subject to change)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

what are the dates? As in what date does it start?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I believe freshers week starts the 20th of September.

Altho the 'Freshers Ball' is on in Alchemy tomorrow. Anybody going? I wont be heading out monday/tuesday got my debs on tuesday.

Thursday sounds good and Go karting wednesday sounds good

I believe freshers week starts the 20th of September.

Altho the 'Freshers Ball' is on in Alchemy tomorrow. Anybody going? I wont be heading out monday/tuesday got my debs on tuesday.

Thursday sounds good and Go karting wednesday sounds good

Shall be at Alchemy myself....any excuse to meet the new first years...

giggity! :cool::p

KonFusion wrote: »
    Shall be at Alchemy myself....any excuse to meet the new first years...

giggity! :cool::p

Yeah some serious talent alright, already got my eyes on one in my course but shes 6 years older. Winner:)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

Nice little blonde Repeating 2nd yr in our group too Kon

• Advertisement

Nice little blonde Repeating 2nd yr in our group too Kon

Is their a society for girl scouting?

Is their a society for girl scouting?

Come next wednesday there will be :p;)

Come next wednesday there will be :p;)

Winner!:pac:

What are the times for each event??

Also can someone tell me is that Captain Americas in town or in Blanch?

Also where and when does the pub crawl start on THURSDAY?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

What are the times for each event??

Also can someone tell me is that Captain Americas in town or in Blanch?

Also where and when does the pub crawl start on Friday?

Times Not Sure
    Pub Crawl is thursday (Arthurs Day) bus from college to "mystery" destination its in town somewhere

Cap's in Blanch o' course

• Advertisement

Times Not Sure
    Pub Crawl is thursday (Arthurs Day) bus from college to "mystery" destination its in town somewhere

Cap's in Blanch o' course

I know it's Thursday, there's ads all over the place Paul :p, was just wondering when the bus was leaving college...and if the "mystery" destination was the bell :rolleyes::D

I hate when they do this 'mystery destination' stuff. Does my head in. For all I know it could be some pub in the back arse o wicklow

Anyway thanks man. See ya tomorrow!

EDIT: My bad...just realised I said it was Friday in the previous post....ha sorry!!....and now to edit that :P

I assume lecturer's expect people to miss some lectures for freshers week? I got my debs tuesday will be in wednesday to sign up for socials:( and then thursday I plan to go go-karting and of course thursday is pub crawl:D

I assume lecturer's expect people to miss some lectures for freshers week? I got my debs tuesday will be in wednesday to sign up for socials:( and then thursday I plan to go go-karting and of course thursday is pub crawl:D

They expect it alright, but (depending on the specific lecturer) it doesn't usually change the fact that they'll be ok with you not going to class.

If I were you I'd drop them an email to outline what you'll miss. They're usually ok with that and it keeps them happy.

Comedy was decent today! Roll on the rest of the week.

Anyone going on the pub crawl per chance?

Anyone going on the pub crawl per chance?

Myself. I'm going ine arly to doa practical rather than do the later class( which is my original group) I was told it's ok, so no complaints.

My debs where tuesday night, had to go college today for go karting and sign up for clubs, and tomorrow pub crawl, winner:)

Myself. I'm going ine arly to doa practical rather than do the later class( which is my original group) I was told it's ok, so no complaints.

My debs where tuesday night, had to go college today for go karting and sign up for clubs, and tomorrow pub crawl, winner:)

To Arthur!!! See ya in Temple Bar so!

I probably seen you there mate. Headed to all 3 pubs my god, what a trek of a walk to 51s:o

I probably seen you there mate. Headed to all 3 pubs my god, what a trek of a walk to 51s:o

Yeah jaysus! :rolleyes: I guess when they looked at it on google maps it was really close...only bout an inch away :p And then when I did arrive, I walked upstairs to find some guy bollock naked walking past :pac::confused::pac:

Haha that was me! Only joking:P Yeah heard about that, I was downstairs trying to get stuck in:pac:

Advertisement