Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels near the quays

• 14-09-2010 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just a quickie. Doing a course in waterford over the next few days nd have decided to stay down, course is on meaghers quay. Ive been told that the grenville is closest to where i am, is there any other hotel I should be looking at? Days hotel is coming in at 30e cheaper but not to sure of where it is exactly?
    Any help would be great, dont know waterford at all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Days hotel is right next to the bridge in the city.
    Theres a few others like the tower but I think Days is the cheapest on the quay

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not sure whats its like for a single, but got pricing for group rates and Tower Hotel came in the cheapest. But, it will probably be different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

dooleys hotel is on the Quay... prob be the cheapest.. and most basic I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Thanks guys, stayed in the granville, was worth the extra money, really nice and staff were lovely. Except for the rip-off car park I stayed in, 16.50 for the day:eek:, did'nt know about the one beside it thats only 5.50 for 24 hours. Anyway, ill know the next time I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭next

didyou ask at the desk about car park tokens ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement