Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals In Limerick (18th September - Saturday)

Options
  • 14-09-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Good session and games last week. People interested in some more this week? Saturday at Moviedrome around 1 as usual. Stay til 4 and perhaps grab some food after again!

Hopefully we'll have three discs this week so we can make use of three systems should there be a need...

🤪

Shall You Be There 2 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    Sabre0001Generic_name01 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

No-can-dokan :( working unfortunately. Im free most wed and fri so if theres any midweek or evening casuals ill be there. Hope the seen stays strong with ppl back to college and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

No
    I'll be there! With going to wales in Oct and then having to worry about xmas shopping I prob wont be at another inferno till january so I really want to get to as many casuals as possible till then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Stupid thesis. Only 1 week left now though, but it is crunch time, so Saturday is out for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

No
    Hmmm....We need a couple more people for variety or myself and Generic will fall asleep with (Glass Jaw) Akuma vs (Big Heavy) Grappler matches :D

Though, he has a few other characters to pull out of the bag - I may leave if Fuerte comes on again! ;) If only I was more rounded...

🤪

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'm afraid I'll be in Dublin again lads, I do apologise. But I'd be up for some midweek shenanigans next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

No
    Anymore interest? Looking like a very cosy affair for myself and Generic :S

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

No
    Sorry lads wont be able to go. Gotta help me dad out with a house! Will prob be online tomorrow night though if anyone is up for that

Advertisement