Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH GARDENING PERSION GERRY from Longford

Options
  • 14-09-2010 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

I just want to share bad experience with one of gardening person from Long ford named :mad:Gerry:mad: his mobile numbers are (087 XXXXXXX/ 087 XXXXXXX) . He just spoiled my garden. I advice don't call him for your garden work at all. If you call him he will spoil your garden.

I just left my garden to do things he simply told ok to all. And he told that he will get some of his own product to use like bark and Plastic sheet during agreement. Finally he didn't got any product and started work on his own and made worst look for my garden and taken money asked to sort out but he don't want to agree to fix it. So all I advice don't call him for your garden work.

Regards,

To Admin:- I don't know weather i can share things like this or not. If not I am sorry for that and you have right to delete it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭baldbear

I'm always suspicous of people who set up accounts to complain about people!

Did you pay him?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nadhdk

Yes Paid him that is the bad thing done

Advertisement