Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What Games Should I Buy?

• 14-09-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

hi i was wondering whats games i should buy if i was going to buy an xbox around christmas and will there be a xbox with black ops

any replies will be appreaciated:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

what type of games do you like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

F1 2010

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

Both gears of war games, Halo 3 + halo reach, Mass effect (absolute must both of them), battlefield bad company 2 (much better then cod) too many more to mention. Check out the xbox 360 games reviews on www.eurogamer.net and most of all enjoy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Viper_JB wrote: »
    battlefield bad company 2 (much better then cod)

It is better but the CoD games are definatly worth getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 gamer_beast

well i do have a ps3 and i have all the cods there great,i got bfbc1+2 i woulddnt plan on buying them again,couple of other good shooters and driving .someone mentioned what games do i like ,i like online multiplayer shooters and action/adventures, kinda like uncharted 2 not really an rpg fan ,but id go for some driving like blur:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

tom clancey games are sweet :P splinter cell conviction i cleared deadly game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

For racing games would recommend Project gotham 4 and Pure an excellent quad bike racer with great tracks with mad jumps and is intense.Also if you dont have it for the ps 3 burnout paradise city
    Also I'd be nearly sure that there will be a black op+xbox deal.

And for the record BC2 is crap:pac::pac::pac:

Edit:also try borderlands its a decent fps and different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 gamer_beast

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    For racing games would recommend Project gotham 4 and Pure an excellent quad bike racer with great tracks with mad jumps and is intense.Also if you dont have it for the ps 3 burnout paradise city
    Also I'd be nearly sure that there will be a black op+xbox deal.

And for the record BC2 is crap:pac::pac::pac:

Edit:also try borderlands its a decent fps and different
    thank you for that reply .I have tried pure demo on ps3 its sick but never got round to buying it yea and bfbc2 is too big for me compared to cod

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Iamcool

Get Left 4 dead 1 and 2 and then get Red Dead Redemption. They're me fav games :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

It is better but the CoD games are definatly worth getting.

I disagree strongly that its better. Its okay but CoD4 and MW2 are great games.

Street Fighter 4 is a great game. Havent played Super SF4 yet.

Pro Evo and Fifa are usually similar standard, maybe Fifa finally outdoing konami these days.

Red Dead is a great game, a bit samey at times but I enjoyed it.

Gears of War 1, Halo 3, Dead Space and Bioshock are great titles too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭censuspro

Fable 3 is out next month if your into RPG's?

Advertisement