Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayPal question

Options
  • 14-09-2010 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭

Ive just set up a PayPal account and linked it to my AIB current account. I would like to purchase some items from ebay via PayPal. Do I withdraw funds from my current account into my PayPal account and pay for the items that way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

No you just make a purchase on ebay and it with debit your current account. It will then appear on your statement as paypal the sellers name amount and if there is an exchange rate

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

I'm fairly sure paypal will only draw funds from a credit/debit card...and not directly from your current account.
    And with AIB, your debit card is Laser/Maestro, so paypal won't draw fund through that card either.

I'm assuming you also linked a credit card to your paypal account...and if there is no balance in your paypal account, then its the credit card that the funds will be drawn from.

Advertisement