Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last train out of belfast to dublin at night

• 14-09-2010 10:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

what is the last train out of belfast that heads for dublin?? im thinking of going to see belfast giants play in october

dont know if this is the right thread but if its not could you please move it to the right one cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

According to irishrail.ie the last train for Dublin departs Belfast at 20:10 and arrives in Connolly at 22:15. I'm not sure if this is the right forum.. maybe commuting & transport?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

jaysus thats a bit early isnt it feck sake the match starts at that time

wheres the comuting forums?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

A V A wrote: »
    jaysus thats a bit early isnt it feck sake the match starts at that time

wheres the comuting forums?

There is late night buses running on the hours at 11pm, 12pm and 1am taking 2hours 35 minutes. Also is the event on at a weekday? I just checked tomorrows dates for both bus in train as frequencies are reduced at weekends usually.

Commuting and Transport Forum

www.irishrail.ie

www.buseireann.ie

www.aircoach.ie

Go get'em tiger!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

cheers

but no way am i getting a bus haha i dont know why i would prefear a train , think its becuase i have an over active bladder hahah

Advertisement