Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring photos between phones??

Options
  • 14-09-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭

Helloo again. As per title. My old phone does not have a memory card and I want to transfer my pics to my new one. The new one has Bluetooth but my old one only has Infrared. Anyone tell me a cheap way of doing this? I dont have a computer so is there another way? Thanks again all:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

The simplest and cheapest solution is to find a friendly PC or Laptop owner. :)

Alternatively, if you have separate sim cards for the phones you cold send from old to new as picture messages. However, you may end up with lower resolution photos on the new phone as they may be automatically reduced in quality prior to sending.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

as said above :) learn the wonders that a pc can do :P

no one can help you transfer them if they dont know what phone it is or what your using

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Cheers lads. Well its from a 7360 to a w995. Ill prob just kidnap someone with a comp. Thought there might be some way of doing it via the infrared. If I send them via MMS it will cost a fortune. There are quite a lot of them.

did a u get usb cable come with it? if so plug that into the pc. put the cd in from the box and follow instructions :)

Got cable alright but Sony dont give cds any more. Something to do with them being green. You have to download something from their site. Im not technical enough for that so Ill have to find someone to do it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

A thought just came to me. Is there any photo-sharing site that I could send them to from one phone and download them on the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

a quick search gives answers to all your questions!!

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/w995?cc=ie&lc=en

Advertisement