Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Members & posts

Options
  • 15-09-2010 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Maybe I have gone completely blind but I can't for the life of me figure out where to see the top posters of boards. I know you can go to the members list in Community and sort by posts but that's only by letter. I'm quite sure I saw it in the old/original header but I am using the beta one and can't find it. Can anyone help?

Actually, I can't see any of the top statistics :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The beta skin is in beta for the forseeable future as the development team members have a long list of necessary stuff to do - they've shelved further development for a while according to a post by Ross a few months back. Unfortunately the nature of a beta means that not everything works. Still works on the regular skins.

Advertisement