Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gateways Festival

Options
  • 15-09-2010 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

So, anyone heard anything about this? Can't find any info at all online apart from whats on the ticket site, seems to very hush hush!

Been looking for something to cheer me up after Electric Picnic's over :D

http://www.eventelephant.com/buy-tickets-gatewaysfestival

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Heard about that alrite, looks pretty sweet...... Unfortunately I'm totally brokearse after the summer, so I won't be going:(

Link to facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6681307&fbid=486724766928&id=561376928#!/event.php?eid=148639468493144

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

yea it looks like shaping up into a nice little party. Not sure how many stages there will be but I'll be performing some 'field recording based ambient electronic' on the chill stage at some point over the weekend.

The folks organising it are all sound which should make for a chilled experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I don't get how it's a private party as they're saying when tickets are available to buy from that link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'd guess it's a marketing thing playing on the old 'forbidden fruit being sweeter' and all that, you can't go cos it's invite only but then a way presents itself for you to get tix and you grab them. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Really tempted to check it out if I can get a few heads together. Friday night and Saturday night music for 30 squids, not too bad. Then Sunday to recover.

• Advertisement
Advertisement