Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Missing

Options
  • 15-09-2010 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

I recently thanked a few forum posts but they don't appear in my 'list'.

I tried going back to the default skin but it made no difference.

Just thought I'd call it to your attention, I know it's not huge in the scheme of things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

any example of a post you thanked that doesnt appear in your thanked list? there are a few posts in the list from today 00:01 and yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

Yesterday: it seems to have caught up since your post, I didn't go through threads again but I don't notice any missing now.
    Ones like this that weren't there yesterday are there now.

Today: I thanked a few today and most of them appeared, except one (this), there seems to be a problem with only a small % of thanked posts.

The reason I am saying this is because that list is the only way I know of keeping a kind of "favorites" with regard to other people's posts.

Thanks for looking into this :), I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Ideas:
    Maybe a "favorites" button in CP for links to fav posts? (But that may mean an "add" button at the bottom of every post)

Maybe an "update" button or something in the 'thanks' section, that performs whatever 'fix' is applied in these situations?

Advertisement