Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September pub meetup - Which days suit you?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thu 30th Sept
    To anyone who sent me a private message but that I have not replied to I will do first thing in the morning, only on for a second tonight sorry.
    wispyman wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Is is too late to stick my name down for tomorrow night?

What do I need to do to join up?

Malcolm

Of course, the more the merrier. Just come along to the crane lane at 8.30 tomorrow! If you need a contact number send me a private message :)
    Faith wrote: »
    I'm not sure I can make this now, sorry! :(
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Enjoy guys, i'll try make the next one :)

Thu 30th Sept
    I have now replied to anyone who sent me a private message requesting a number. See you all at 8.30 tonight in the Crane Lane! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Sun 26th Sept
    Was a good night. Very nice and interesting group of people.

Malcolm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Sat 25th Sept
    Was a good night, even if I did disappear early :D great to put names to faces too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Sun 26th Sept
    Great night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Sun 26th Sept
    Great night indeed! Cya all next time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Sun 26th Sept
    good night out, had to run away a small bit early , but 1.30 aint too bad i suppose :D

Thu 30th Sept
    Hope everyone had fun last night! If anyone wants to join the private facebook group let me know and I'll send you the link.

Sun 26th Sept
    great night my feet are killing me :D thanks king tut for sorting it all really enjoyed myself and meeting new and old boardies !!!

• Advertisement

Thu 30th Sept
    great night my feet are killing me :D thanks king tut for sorting it all really enjoyed myself and meeting new and old boardies !!!

You are welcome Faith Short Waste glad you had fun! Going by the lack of posts today from people who were out last night they either hated it (hope not :() or are still drunk and in bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Sun 26th Sept
    Had a great night, good to see everyone!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Sat 25th Sept
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    Had a great night, good to see everyone!:D

great night alright.. im never driving in again, screw that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 ryano77

I want to go but on a different date (in which case please post the date!)
    had a great night. nice to meet everyone.
    very sick today though. think i'll have to ring Samaritans to get me through it :P

Thu 30th Sept
    All, the facebook link is not working for some reason but if you send me your email address in a private message I'll send you an invite to join the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 That Dave Fella

Sounds like it was a good night!

I didn't get home till 7am myself. Was a late party :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

I want to go but on a different date (in which case please post the date!)
    Had a great night on Saturday, thanks tut for organising it! Sorry that I didn't get to chat to everyone, hopefully the next time. Was great fun after we moved to the old oak (not really a fan of the Crane Lane!), reliving the nineties with the macarena was one of the many highlights :D:D (And watching the 'discussion' about Northern Ireland on the way to the car) :D

Thanks a million for the lift home Webmonkey, hope the drive home to Kerry wasn't too bad!

Thu 30th Sept
    Glad you had fun brainy!

Advertisement