Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hp ink Cartridges

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

colm21 wrote: »
    My friends from college all use HP printers they used to buy the orginal ink cartridges but they are way too expensive now so they now get there cartridges online

Link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The only time that I have ever installed HP ink cartridges into a HP printer is when I have just taken the printer out of the box after purchasing it. After this I use spurious,

There is no way I am going to fork out over 30% of the price of the printer each time it runs out of ink. I have been getting my spurious ink from Maxburns in Tallaght for years and never had hassle with any printer.

Im not gone on any of these ink refill places as most of the ink jets in the cartridges produced by manufacturers are designed for once off use only.

Advertisement