Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting soccer jersey personalised

• 15-09-2010 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where in Dublin they do this. Do they do it in the likes of Champion Sports, Elverys, Arnoots etc and how much does it cost per name, number and premier ship badges

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

afaik, lifestyle do it

no idea on prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

They charge per letter, think its like 4.50 each and 9 for numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

A lot of places do it. Champion Sports in the Jervis Centre do anyway. Arnotts too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

event wrote: »
    afaik, lifestyle do it

no idea on prices

10.00 for any name and number. E.G. Essien 5

and 15.00 for any name and 2 numbers E.G. Drogba 11

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

gavredking wrote: »

Is that only if you buy the jersey too? Was a lot more expensive a few years back.

• Advertisement

Is that only if you buy the jersey too? Was a lot more expensive a few years back.

Well I bought my jersey in Champion, they didnt have my size in Lifestyle, went back to Lifestyle with the jersey and got it printed up no hassle from the staff.

Print used to be WAAAAY more expensive before but it has come down in recent times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭billyhead

Well I bought my jersey in Champion, they didnt have my size in Lifestyle, went back to Lifestyle with the jersey and got it printed up no hassle from the staff.

Print used to be WAAAAY more expensive before but it has come down in recent times.

How much did it cost Gavred King

This was the offer in a Lifestyle shop, sign was in the window ^

It cost me 10 of my hard earned Euro to get Essien 5 on the back of my Chelsea jersey.

It would have been 15 for an extra number and name. E.G. 10-99 + Name = 15 Euro.

EDIT : The price of print didnt matter if you had bought the jersey in the shop either, as I had just brought my jersey in and handed it and asked for the print.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭billyhead

This was the offer in a Lifestyle shop, sign was in the window ^

It cost me 10 of my hard earned Euro to get Essien 5 on the back of my Chelsea jersey.

It would have been 15 for an extra number and name. E.G. 10-99 + Name = 15 Euro.

EDIT : The price of print didnt matter if you had bought the jersey in the shop either, as I had just brought my jersey in and handed it and asked for the print.

Are the bages extra

billyhead wrote: »
    Are the bages extra

Im actually not sure :o I just wanted the print and didnt even enquire about the badges.

• Advertisement

Was it the proper, raised felt kind of material, or the cheap plastic sticker type ones?

Was it the proper, raised felt kind of material, or the cheap plastic sticker type ones?

Well heres the thing, My last years jersey I had got Carvalho 6 with the felt type print as you said and this year it is the shinny plastic type print on this years one, I got the print in the same shop. I think all the jerseys this year have the new shinny plastic type print to be honest because I seen a Liverpool jersey with Torres in similar print.

Well heres the thing, My last years jersey I had got Carvalho 6 with the felt type print as you said and this year it is the shinny plastic type print on this years one, I got the print in the same shop. I think all the jerseys this year have the new shinny plastic type print to be honest because I seen a Liverpool jersey with Torres in similar print.

Well that's the same type print the cheap online stores use. I'd say the reason it's cheaper now in lifestyle is because they realise they make more profit with the cheaper type. You can buy the letters for a few euro separately on a few of those sites. It's almost worth it for €10, but €5 for an extra number is pushing it.

Well that's the same type print the cheap online stores use. I'd say the reason it's cheaper now in lifestyle is because they realise they make more profit with the cheaper type. You can buy the letters for a few euro separately on a few of those sites. It's almost worth it for €10, but €5 for an extra number is pushing it.

Bit in bold is the main thing. Very likely this is the case. I dont mind the print, seems to suit the Chelsea jersey better this tear then if it was used on last years jersey.

Edit : Also the extra 5 quid is a joke alright, it was close between getting Essien or Drogba or Malouda and went for Essien mainly because of the 5 quid saving ha.

Advertisement