Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet and Greet package..

Options
  • 15-09-2010 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi i dont know if this can be done but my young sister is the biggest fan i know of the band JLS and they are singing in the O2 Dublin in Jan 2011..I am looking at getting tickets for her for this show but does anyone know of any promotions\company that help with a meet and greet with the band? I know it would be a dream come true for her to meet them so any help would be appreciated. Thanks Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Your young sister is the only fan I know of the band JLS. :confused:

If its in the O2, I know they sometime do meet and greet ticket packages for the likes of Lady Gaga, JLS 'n such. Nothing on ticketmaster, so maybe give them a ring, see if they're running anything like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Meet and greets are always done by Live Nation, or the bands official fan club

If Live Nation do it, you pay loads for a Meet and Greet package. this includes a normal entry ticket [usually priority standing/seats] a load of merch, and you meet the band

In general, they cost a lot, the merch is crap, and the meet and greets are REALLY rushed, esp for bigger venues (I got less than 20 seconds at an RDS gig :( )
    Also, you cant use your own camera, and the "photographer" they have is usually crap

If you get it through the fan club, you have to apply for it / enter a competition, then if you win, the meet and greet is free of charge, and usually organised by the street team of the record label the act is under. These ones are a lot better though as you get a little more time for a chat, and can take your own photos

The act will usually do some instore / radio promo in the city the day of the gig, so if you attend an instore, you can usually meet them

The finally, you can wait outside after the concert and hope for the best!

FYI

Zombie horde:
    4082047282_f842259dd6.jpg

JLS Fans
    zombies.jpg

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

they did appearences and stuff last few times theyve played here at wright venue the nights surrounding the concert.... maybe keep an eye on thewrightvenue.ie

Advertisement