Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

astroturf football

Options
  • 15-09-2010 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Does anyone know if there is an astroturf pitch in Ballincollig - is there just the one and where is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

MitziAils wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is an astroturf pitch in Ballincollig - is there just the one and where is it?

Plenty in CIT.

EDIT: Sorry, what was I thinking - I was thinking of Bishopstown instead of Ballincollig, don't know about pitches out there besides Supernova as Blitzkrieger mentions below.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I've never played in Supernova myself but it's meant to be a bitch to get used to that overhead net. If you travel out as far as Ovens (2 mins from Ballincollig) there's a reasonable 6-a-side sized pitch at Lakewood.

Advertisement