Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very small pedestal basin

Options
  • 15-09-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I need a basin for my downstairs cloakroom which is no more than 250mm deep - pipework is outside the wall so needs some type of pedestal to cover them. Have just paid a fortune for a vanity unit which makes the room look like an airplane toilet so need to replace with something suitable. Really don't want a standard basin and pedestal so would welcome any suggestions of an alternative. Seems to be quite restricted by choice though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I'd say they don't have them because the designers have decided that 250 is too small to really have a pedestal - the pedestals usually come out almost that far. Is there any way you can put the pipes close to the wall and box them in?

If there is any way you can hang the basin, it will make the bathroom seem a good bit more spacious.

Advertisement