Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surround Sound Cinema

Options
  • 15-09-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I am just wondering if anyone knows anybody who might be able to connect my DVD surround sound system to the SKY HD box I have?

I am useless at this sort of thing so will pay a reasonable price if there is any wizards out there! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭positron

Usually the integrated dvd surrround systems don't take sound from other sources (sky box), but if you can post a picture of the back of your dvd/surround system, someone might be able to confirm either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Murphys TV in Crosslanes up near the hospital in Drogheda do all that sort of thing, maybe they could help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Yup, i'll do it :)
    Are you based in Drogheda?
    Pm me with your details and i'll give you a call, might even be able to sort it over the phone.

Advertisement