Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from Galway? Supporters club?

Options
  • 15-09-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

I moved down to Galway a few months back, and wanted to watch the match last night. Being without a TV (my choice :rolleyes:) I tipped down to Monroe's. They had three TVs showing the United game, and the little box in the corner as you come in showing the Spurs game, volume down.

Did a search online for Galway Spurs, no sign of a club. There's a Sligo Spurs supporters club, but none for Galway.

So, any of ye from the capital of the West? Any pubs that show the Spurs matches? Could we organise something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thecellarbar

Hi, The Cellarbar Eglinton St Galway is launching its Sportsclub a venue located downstairs in the cellarbar that will be home to all major sporting events for your viewing convenience! If you wish to request a specific match just let one of our friendly staff know! As well as having 3 Large Screens we have great deals on Pitchers of Beer and Wing Combos for €12. Hope to see you their for a drink, keep us in mind next time you venture out to watch the game!

The Cellar Bar

Advertisement