Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxis blocking exit of carpark

Options
  • 15-09-2010 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

are the taxis allowed to queue in haddens carpark until they get a space on the rank.saw one there, he was blocking a woman trying to reverse out from her space(facing stone wall at road house) he wouldnt get out of the way the ignorant bollo???.there was some verbal but i doubt he speak to a man his own size like that.are the wardens obliged to move them on ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

happened to me a few years ago, and was basically mocked by a fat bollix :mad:

i rang the taxi company he worked for and gave them an earfull. dont know if they did anything about it, but it sure made me feel better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

complain to the council - they have a lease on the carpark and they can direct the wardens to move the taxis on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Has happened to me a few times in that particular spot and most of the time they will move with no hassle, however the one or two times they haven't moved usually me standing at the drivers door giving them a bollocking works very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 carlowbhoy

are the taxis allowed to queue in haddens carpark until they get a space on the rank.saw one there, he was blocking a woman trying to reverse out from her space(facing stone wall at road house) he wouldnt get out of the way the ignorant bollo???.there was some verbal but i doubt he speak to a man his own size like that.are the wardens obliged to move them on ?

Do you know the Taxi number of the Driver who wouldn't move, they have all been told to move their car if someone needs to get out of a space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

carlowbhoy wrote: »
    Do you know the Taxi number of the Driver who wouldn't move, they have all been told to move their car if someone needs to get out of a space.
    write the number down and make your complaint formal to the regulator:) they should not be parking there it is not a taxi rank and tey should not be blocking parking spaces!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Stop pussy footing around the next time & pull out your RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade) & advise the taxi driver in question it would be in his best interest to get out of the way. . .

Advertisement