Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to live in leixlip?

Options
  • 15-09-2010 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Hi

Could anyone recomend a developement/are to live in Leixlip please?

Ideally, I'm looking for a one bedroomed apartment within walking distance to the village.
    Also, how much rent would I expect to pay?
    I see some one bed's asking from €600, does anyone know what they're actually getting?

Many thanks for any help,
    Lj.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The only apartments I can think of are the ones on the other side of the bridge below Ryevale (may be called Rye River Apartments.) Within walking distance of the village via a shortcut on the ryevale side of the bridge. Others are the ones beside Louisa Bridge train station and the ones in Gleneaston by the shops, neither of which are particularly near the village. There may be others I can't think of, particularly in Confey- which would be near the shops in Confey and nearer the village. No idea about rent..my friend has a roomy 2-bed apartment in Celbridge for €700ish..€600 seems about right for a 1 bed roughly the same distance from town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

ok, thanks for help.
    LJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

There are some apartments right beside the main street. Down the laneway beside the Indian restaurant. If coming from main traffic lights you pass the subway and they're down to the right before the Indian. Don't know their name tho. Asking French Estates or ReMax about what options there are mightn't be a bad idea.

Advertisement