Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather Forecast - 12th July 2005

Options
  • 15-09-2010 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

This is my first new post on the weather forum... so please be gentle...

Was going through some old files on the PC and found a screenshot I made from the weather.ie website from the summer of 2005, please see enclosed... Two things spring to mind; firstly how 'simple' the website looked and secondly, what a great summer it must have been..

Following taken from met.ie archive "Severe thunderstorms developed over the southern third of the country during the evening of the 12th, giving some torrential falls locally, while a tornado developed near Myshall, Co. Carlow. This variation in rainfall totals across the country is reflected in the fact that, while it was the driest July at Malin Head since 1983, it was the wettest at Rosslare since records began there in 1956."
    http://www.met.ie/climate/monthly_summarys/jul05.pdf

I don't know why I made a screenshot of the weather forecast for that particular day, but it must have been a hot one. :cool:

Cheers,
    CM

Comments

Advertisement