Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conservatory

Options
  • 15-09-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of adding a Sun room to my house, i want someone to come in do the job from start to finish, neat tidy and reliable.
    I am based in the drogheda area, can anyone recommend aybody to me, I have heard of a company called 'North East Conservatories" has anyone any experience with them.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

mickward wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am thinking of adding a Sun room to my house, i want someone to come in do the job from start to finish, neat tidy and reliable.
    I am based in the drogheda area, can anyone recommend aybody to me, I have heard of a company called 'North East Conservatories" has anyone any experience with them.

Thanks for the help.

Dont know of anyone, but I'd be wary about who I'd get to do it. There is a lot of cowboys out there. Make sure you see a good portfolio/history of their previous work before you make any quick decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I know of a few local builders who have a good rep and have done work for friends and family. Eugene Jugde he goes under the name Boyne Developments, Shortt Construction and Karl Strong are all supposed to be good.

I have nothing to do with any of them, they were recommended to me when I was thinking of building an extension (unfortunately we had to change that plan so never got further than talking about it)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Highlander

Hi Mickward, PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

Mickward if you need a painter i know a good one, im one myself so i can reccomend him

• Registered Users Posts: 21 brickie No 1

Hi if you need a bricklayer iam your man, your better off if you build say 2and a half brick piers and put windows in and a roof with sky lights in it as all glass and frames are cold in winter and very hard to heat PM me if you need it done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seco

I have a guy up from Dublin with me tomorrow who does all that type of work - house extensions/conservatories/sun rooms. I have used him before and is currently putting in a full heating system into my house outside Drogheda. He will have his lads on site with me all of this coming week so if you would like him to call around and quote you let me know or pm me your number. I can recommend his company as they do good work and are very clean around the house.

Advertisement