Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

problem adding ms points

• 15-09-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

As the title says im havin a bit of trouble, i go to add them, xbox then wants additional info including a postal code. Anyone have the same problem or advice how yo fix this:confused:? Its a new account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Possibly some of the xbox live cards you buy on the internet could be region locked.

Also I had a problem that when I first set up my xbox live account I had put my location as abzerjan(sp?) and had to go change it on the xboix live website.

If you bought it here in a shop im fukked if I know!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

I bought it here at home, was just thinking it could be the email address im using, might have the location set as england or usa. Probably something stupid like that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Try redeeming from the xbox website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Or try sticking in some random UK post code, might just do the trick

Advertisement