Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Organic Week

Options
  • 15-09-2010 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Ok its National Organic Week and well it got me thinking what organic items I buy and I have to say the most organic items I have ever bought in one big shop was 3 and more because I enjoyed the product flavour rather than it was organic. So do you buy organic and why? When I have asked this question in the past I quickly found out that alot of people were confused about what organic farming was all about. And is there anyone out there that does a complete organic food shop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Here's a link to the National Organic Week 2010 programme of events on the Bord Bia website.

http://www.bordbia.ie/aboutfood/organicfood/pages/nationalorganicweek2010-eventslisting.aspx

And getting back to your original questions - I don't go out of my way to buy organic produce. The only regular thing I would buy are organic hen & duck eggs from a neighbour of mine. I have to say that I don't buy the because they are organic, but rather to support my neighbour's business & also because they are damn tasty eggs.

Advertisement