Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skin City - Dublin

Options
  • 15-09-2010 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Im just looking to see if anyones been into this place. Iv been following their facebook page and they look like a really well set up and run shop. Opinions please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Was in there about 3 weeks ago, the guy on the desk was so very nice. Place looked cool too. Pawel works out of there too along with bazyl and some other dude, will be going in soon to get booked in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Some of the work coming out of the shop looks amazing, Ill most likely be heading in some time in the next two weeks myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Highly impressed by most of the stuff I've seen on their facebook page alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Gaz2010

Been looking at there fb page the past while too,biomech stuff looks incredible :cool:
    Time to start saving!!

Gaz2010 wrote: »
    Been looking at there fb page the past while too,biomech stuff looks incredible :cool:
    Time to start saving!!

That'd be mostly Pawel, who did Wills leg piece and my heart one

• Advertisement

I'd say its time consuming to do,looks flawless from the pics :D

Yup, my heart is full, deep colours, and it's big-ish (but not massive!) but took around 3 hours to do. He's a great artist, but he does like to make sure he's getting the ink nice and deep... so you certainly know you're being tattooed!

ah thats what its all about,if it didnt hurt everybody would have one!!

Gaz2010 wrote: »
    ah thats what its all about,if it didnt hurt everybody would have one!!

Haha :D Not for me, for me it's all about the end result, not the endurance test of getting it done :D

No pain no gain lad :D
    Its more sitting in the same place that gets to me,i'm a terrible figit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shaunakrny

did they ask for ID ? just wondering before i go to them with out mine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

shaunakrny wrote: »

I doubt that is why you are asking - surely you would just bring it regardless. I suspect you are checking out if you'll get away underage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shaunakrny

I doubt that is why you are asking - surely you would just bring it regardless. I suspect you are checking out if you'll get away underage.
    im am actually 18 , just not a fan of having my passport with me all the time cause i've already lost it once before and don't want to lose it again. im just waiting to get my age card :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

im am actually 18 , just not a fan of having my passport with me all the time cause i've already lost it once before and don't want to lose it again. im just waiting to get my age card :D

yep...

yes of course you have to bring id if you have just turned 18, what ever made you think you wouldn't need it.

The first time, yes. They knew me after that.

Advertisement