Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTC & Siatic Nerves

Options
  • 15-09-2010 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Hi, this is all new to me!! In the next month or so we will be ttc......but on and off for a few years now I get siatic nerve pain in lower back and left leg. Have been to the docs many times about this and nothing has shown up on x-rays. Just wondered if anyone had ever fallen pregnant while suffering with siatica and if so how did it affect you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You can't take any pain meds to start with but baths and heat packs are ok.
    I got shoved on the stairs when I was 6 months pregnant my two year old I was going too slow and ended up with chronic hip and lower back pain for the rest of the pregnancy and had to go on sick leave from work.

Acupuncture helped but I spent a lot of time just trying to manage the pain.

Advertisement