Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Spotted In Cumbria Pub

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I say faked. Im very very put off by the quite wobbly camera. Do CCTVs wobble about like that?

Point is, if its not really a fixed camera, then its not really happening when theres no-one there. Unless of course its a camera recording from a screen showing the cctv.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Anyone else reminded of water droplets running down a window at the very end? Not really sure how water moving that way could be explained though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

maccored wrote: »
    I say faked. Im very very put off by the quite wobbly camera. Do CCTVs wobble about like that?

Point is, if its not really a fixed camera, then its not really happening when theres no-one there. Unless of course its a camera recording from a screen showing the cctv.

It's a camera recording from the CCTV, nearly all CCTV videos online are the same as it's illegal and traceable to take the original tapes / recordings

Does look a bit fake, only because of the fast 'woosh' at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

ah - that would explain that then.

pity theres never any of these with the 'something' smack dead centre of the screen. might make it easier to see what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

[Shakesfist] Cumbrian Newspapers you diabolical geniuses [/Shakesfist]

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Its removed from youtube but its here

Good video. Probably fake tho.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

Was told a story tonight by a friend that only happened last night. It was witnessed security cameras in the school as it happened in the yard. It occurred about 11.30pm, they had a reason which i forget why they had to go to the school. But it was shown today to the other teachers, i asked him to get a copy or record it on his phone which i will post up later. A bright ball of light forms in the schoolyard he described it as looking like a meteor ball which then tranformed into an usual form, the school yard lit up also. Hopefully get the video up over the wkd. Hope its as good as he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭JKM

Looks remarkably like an insect on the camera lense to me. Especially the movement off to the right at the end. And you can make out the movement of the legs. It's definately a fly imo. See it loads on our security cameras.

Advertisement