Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science in University of Edinburgh?

• 15-09-2010 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey guys,

I was just in Higher Options today and while browsing the different stands for the British colleges University of Edinburgh caught my eye. Upon browsing their site and reading the prospectus it seems they have quite a comprehensive set of computer science courses, much more so than TCD or UCD seem to offer.

I also noticed that the SAAS pay tuition fees for first time EU students which would point me towards considering it an option.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience of these courses or indeed of the University itself?

Many thanks in advance

Techknow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭z0oT

I'm about to start into a MSc in Communications and Signal Processing there. Not sure how much good I'd be to you, but if you've specific questions, fire away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Its a fantastic university in a wonderful city and according to all those ranking tables, its computer science department which is housed in a brand new building is one of the best in europe.

Advertisement