Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event idea: Hallowe'en Electro (Textile) workshop

Options
  • 15-09-2010 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Inspired by my prep for the workshop this Saturday with the clubhouse, I was thinking TOG could run it's own Hallowe'en themed electronics workshop?

I'm thinking, things like LED pumpkins (maybe even Arduino controlled with motion sensor), spiders/ghosts/monsters with LED eyes, and maybe I'll even get around to that voodoo doll that shakes/shrieks when you stab it. I dunno, lots of things to be worked out yet, but what do people think of the idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

LED sound activated pumpkins would be really cool, may be something to look into

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭chebe

For those looking for stuff along these lines I can point you to todbot's Spooky Arduino projects. The class notes are great. Enjoy.

http://todbot.com/blog/spookyarduino/

Advertisement