Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellybutton, how pierce when very small?

Options
  • 15-09-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Mine is very small, barely existant, I'm not sure how anyone could pierce it. Is this likely to be possible?..Also is weight a factor? My stomach is larger than it used to be...inactivity due to a knee injury.

Danke schoen
    F:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

If you can pull up the skin between your thumb and index finger, it can be pierced :) My gf had worries similar to yours, but her naval piercing turned out just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Get them to use a small lower ball, around 5mm should do. That way it will sit nicely against your skin, your weight's not a factor, the piercer should alter the entry and exit points according to your shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks all...yes now proud owner of a pierced navel!....Any advice for cleaning the area under the skin?....At what point would it be safe to change the piercing or more importantly remove it for cleaning?.

Danke schoen!
    F

Advertisement