Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best TV options - mid priced range

• 15-09-2010 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right place but I am contemplating a new TV. looking for thoughts on the best option for a TV in the mid price range (anything up to €999 max - and that's a stretch)

What should I go for - LCD, LED, Plasma

What brand are good - sturdy - reliable and not over priced

Should I get an Internet enabled TV (or can I add a set top box - Google TV etc to my TV)

What options are out there for Freeview, HDTV, Internet TV solutions etc

Want to be able to connect up my Wii, Iomega Screenplay, Laptop and even a usb key for photos etc and would love to be able to stream stuff around the house to a few old PCs I have (music etc from external drives). Should I get some kind of media hub?

Looking at a 32 - 37 inch as my gaff ain't that big and anything oversized would look out of place

lots of questions I know :)

Advertisement