Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why do RTE/TV3 only show English teams?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Anyway, RTE wont have to worry about showing Celtic European ties this season this :( I cant see too many wanting to watch Rangers anti football either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

baz2009 wrote: »
    So your opinion of that post changed completely when you noticed that a different poster posted it?:rolleyes:

I wonder why that is?

I can think of 2 possible reasons...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Just voted the thread 5 stars. Feel great about my vote.

Thank you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

So apparently paying to see LOI matches and supporting our clubs makes us bitter little men. Say Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

So apparently paying to see LOI matches and supporting our clubs makes us bitter little men. Say Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    Tis the philosophy of the bandwagonner. Doublethink.

I had to go to manchester a while back. There were a load of man utd fans on the flight protesting the Glazer's running of the club by wearing norwich scarves over their brand new man utd jersies with their tickets to old trafford in their pockets.
    You couldn't make it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

baz2009 wrote: »
    So your opinion of that post changed completely when you noticed that a different poster posted it?:rolleyes:

Of course it did, I took it out of context. It was in the middle of remarks from Oatsey. If you look at it as a once-off post it means nothing.

So :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I wonder why that is?

I can think of 2 possible reasons...:rolleyes:

Go on then give me them and no it wasnt because its a mod. I would have reacted the same way to anyone. I havnt a clue what the other reason is you seem to have conjured up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anyway, RTE wont have to worry about showing Celtic European ties this season this :( I cant see too many wanting to watch Rangers anti football either.

Rangers match is live on Setanta soon just to point out.
    Tis the philosophy of the bandwagonner. Doublethink.

I had to go to manchester a while back. There were a load of man utd fans on the flight protesting the Glazer's running of the club by wearing norwich scarves over their brand new man utd jersies with their tickets to old trafford in their pockets.
    You couldn't make it up.

It's the protests of all protests. The match in Lansdowne showed how much of a farce the "protest" had turned into!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Rangers match is live on Setanta soon just to point out.

It's the protests of all protests. The match in Lansdowne showed how much of a farce the "protest" had turned into!

Really? This thread is about RTE and TV3. Sorry, i should have said terresstrial Irish channels but of course you knew what i meant but decide to have a dig anyway. Good man. btw what Rangers game are they showing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Really? This thread is about RTE and TV3. Sorry, i should have said terresstrial Irish channels but of course you knew what i meant but decide to have a dig anyway. Good man. btw what Rangers game are they showing?

Why I'd say 80% of households in this country that have a TV would have Setana, hardly digging tbh just making a point. Haven't a clue what match it is, was watching Setanta the other day and they were listing all the live European matches they're showing, a Rangers match being one!

Take it you meant terrestrial Irish channels, and not terresstrial. ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement