Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re: CID and claim forms

Options
  • 15-09-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have been working with the same VEC for the last 8 years as a part time clerical officer and had to fill out claim forms to get paid as all non-permanent staff do. This September I received a CID for these hours.

On receipt of the CID I was told by a manager in head office that I would not have to fill out the claim forms anymore, however HR rang today and asked me to start using the claim forms again.

My question is has anyone else recieved a clerical CID from a VEC and were they asked to continue to fill out the claim forms?

Also, does this mean that my hours are not guaranteed as I was led to believe?

Any information or advice would be appreciated.

Advertisement