Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Match Thread] Arsenal v Braga - 7.45 RTE2

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Is Fabregas doing a Lucozade Sport ad???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

mike65 wrote: »
    Pretty football wins you no trophies, until thats sorted there will be criticism.
    :o for you..

Its called attacking football, people make up their own mind if its pretty.

mike65 wrote: »
    I said YOU not Barca. They have it figured out - play in Spain. If Arsenal played in Spain you'd clean up.

You used the royal you and you know it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

L'prof wrote: »
    Song is a waste of space? Good one!

I didnt see the match but flicked on RTE to get the goals. When the clown said that I turned off straight after and remembered why i dont watch RTE (forgot it was on ITV). He was one of Arsenals best players last season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Ah give it up. They're only stirring shít. Don't take what they say so seriously.

Pauleta wrote: »
    I didnt see the match but flicked on RTE to get the goals. When the clown said that I turned off straight after and remembered why i dont watch RTE (forgot it was on ITV). He was one of Arsenals best players last season.

Ah, I enjoy it immensely when they're talking about other clubs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

L'prof wrote: »
    Ah, I enjoy it immensely when they're talking about other clubs though!

Big Time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

The only way to shut people up is to win a trophy or trophies. Its that simple. As a club, we have high standards and looking at our history, its no wonder. People expect, thats all.

Jesus, the rte guys are ripping into the Arsenal players, really could have done with Liam Brady there tonight

Dunphy " "Wenger likes Kate Moss who is a beautiful model, I like Ava Gardner who is a real woman " :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Jesus, the rte guys are ripping into the Arsenal players, really could have done with Liam Brady there tonight

What do you expect? If it were United beating braga 6-0 they would be having a wankfest on Rooney and Co. Nobody takes anything they say seriously anymore. They are a parody of themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

I said the exact same thing to my United supporting mates last night; had it been Man United dismantling Braga 6-0 the three of them would be lauding a magnificent/superb/sensational performance. Instead it's a poor Braga side/Arsenal still lack steel/the CBs are useless [eh clean sheet much!]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Absolutely flawless display last night from the lads, cant fault any of them. Wilsheres assist to Chamakh was pure class. Great seeing him do well and Fabregas pulling the strings in midfield as usual. Also happy to see Vela staking a claim for some more action this season. Will be good to see him become more of an option later on in the season.

Advertisement