Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson - bad tour

Options
  • 15-09-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if decent quality video exists of both legs of this tour (around 88)? Wonder if it will ever get a release on DVD/blu ray?

If such video does exist i don't understand why his family wouldn't want to release it as it really does show him at his best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UUeC9BM5nM

Other than Cheryl Crowe screeching in the background this performance is amazing. The vocals, the dancing - especially his circle glide at the end. What a legend.

Also does anyone know if a live album exists? I'd love a CD of live music as i think many of his songs heard instrumentally are brilliant.

Maybe it's just my generation (I'm 30) but i really do think he was the greatest entertainer of all time - he had it all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Danco

That video is awesome, it's amazing that a concert film from the Bad tour hasn't been released if this is the quality of the material recorded! Really enjoyed watching that, cheers!

Advertisement