Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy populate

Options
  • 15-09-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Has anyone experience with Easy populate for Zen cart and maybe half an hour free to chat!? Struggling to get it to work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Yup.

What do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Let me guess, "memory exhausted"?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Sorry for the late reply Guys. I've been making some progress! My question is in relation to uploading products, once I have the csv sheets in the correct format, is.. Can I add new sections or categories in seperate sheets or do I need to update all products in a single sheet? If I want to add a new category can I upload it on its own or do I update my csv file for all stock with the new category? All help greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

pablo21 wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply Guys. I've been making some progress! My question is in relation to uploading products, once I have the csv sheets in the correct format, is.. Can I add new sections or categories in seperate sheets or do I need to update all products in a single sheet? If I want to add a new category can I upload it on its own or do I update my csv file for all stock with the new category? All help greatly appreciated.

Hmmm I'm not sure to be honest - from memory we got our clients to do it all in one sheet.

If you need that much flexibility - you should look at MageneticOne's store manager for Zen Cart - http://www.magneticone.com/store/Zen.Cart.Modules/Zen.Cart.Management - it's worth the investment. There's a free trial version which you can use most of the functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Just tested it on a demo server and it works. It will also only overwrite the correct products too which is cool. I have more questions for you guys but need to do a little bit more playing about. Stay tuned...

P.S. Have used Magnetic One and its pretty cool. We have a vehicle search module that needs to be updated seperatley which is proving a bit tricky..

• Advertisement
Advertisement