Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call local business for free

Options
  • 15-09-2010 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I was just looking around for four star pizza and stumbled upon this site! Just enter your number and they will call you back in a few seconds which is awesome :D

http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,913 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Useful, but not a Bargain Alert.

Hmmm.. where to put this? Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

I've been using this site for AGES, its legend!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Hmmm.. where to put this? Any suggestions?
    you asked for it...

head_up_arse%5B1%5D.2

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭fitz

Cracking site. Augmented reality app on the way soon too I believe...

Since Dublin was indicated in the link..

.. moved to 'Dublin City'

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭fitz

Have you looked at the site? A lot more covered than Dublin... Very useful for London too. I would have thought something that's saving people money belongs in Bargain Alerts?

fitz wrote: »
    Have you looked at the site? A lot more covered than Dublin... Very useful for London too.
    I know.. but Dublin was indicated in the original link, and it brings you to the Dublin area.
    fitz wrote: »
    I would have thought something that's saving people money belongs in Bargain Alerts?
    But it doesn't really.. it's for reviews and ratings. A free callback from a business does not constitute a bargain IMO.

Advertisement