Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupid things you've done

• 15-09-2010 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

I was out walking past a fella today with his three dogs. Since im mad about animals i always give a smile and without thinking i blew the dogs a kiss. I hope he doesn't think i was blowing him a kiss.

Would you think that was weird?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the stupidest thing i ever did was register with boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

You weren't butt raped by all 4? If not, don't worry about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

That depends on how female and hot you are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I was out walking past a fella today with his three dogs. Since im mad about animals i always give a smile and without thinking i blew the dogs a kiss. I hope he doesn't think i was blowing him a kiss.

I wouldn't think you were weird. Just someone to be avoided.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

AgileMyth wrote: »
    That depends on how female and hot you are
    Or how Aryan, and having a broken "P" on your keyboard. Yeah, it's a thinker.

Anyway, I found this to be a stupid mathematical error on my part. For anyone wishing to make a smart remark about it, I already have an equally smart reply. That's why I haven't edited it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

i was in a rush one morning for work so i ran downstairs into the kitchen where i left my keys on the table,but i took a 2 litre bottle of coke instead of my keys and ran out the door,pretty hard trying to explain why i was late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I work for a really large company and one morning I went in a bit pissed/hungover. Why it was such a stupid thing to do was because I had this big presentation to give to a huge amount of people.

I don't think anyone noticed though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Today i was going to the bank, parked the car, bought a parking ticket locked the car and wnet away for about 20 mins

Came back to realise i left the drivers side window completely wide open

:rolleyes:

Lucky boy nothing was robbed

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ave Nocturna

I was... a fella. Since im mad... i blew the dogs... I hope he doesn't think i was blowing him .

That's much better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 436 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Only a lamp can fit on my bedside table 'cause it's small & low, so I just leave my phone on the floor.

when my phone went off for the alarm, I went to press "snooze" I quickly turned my head & smashed the side of my face into the table.

When the 2nd snooze alarm went off I did it again:mad:

& a third time:D

I've moved the table now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I wouldnt get to worried about it but I doubt anyone will let you near their animals after this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

snyper wrote: »
    Today i was going to the bank, parked the car, bought a parking ticket locked the car and wnet away for about 20 mins

Came back to realise i left the drivers side window completely wide open

:rolleyes:

Lucky boy nothing was robbed

i thought going on holiday to portugal a few years ago was the silliest thing you have done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Obligatory "opened this thread" post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i was in a rush one morning for work so i ran downstairs into the kitchen where i left my keys on the table,but i took a 2 litre bottle of coke instead of my keys and ran out the door,pretty hard trying to explain why i was late.

You could stop a really big purse thief with a 2ltr of Coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I jumped off the back of a moving truck in Ranelagh a few years back after one too many in Il Mondo...thought I was a legend. Typically I landed on my face and had to be rushed to hospital in a squad car(no time for an ambulance and they were passing by at the time). Still have the scars. All in all it wasnt my most intelligent moment....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

i have never done a single silly thing in my life:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

so stupid i cant even post them here, and no one here knows me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

When I was younger I was always used to getting out of the right side of my bed but when we did up my room we moved the bed so I had to get out the left hand side, anyway one morning when I woke up and turned to the right and smacked my head full force off the wall, got the day off school cause I was dazed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

Tried doing a barrel roll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

fell off pogo stilt things. fooked up my arm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Amazed no one has said 'Your Mother' yet.

chordtype wrote: »
    Amazed no one has said 'Your Mother' yet.
    And so the maturity level drops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Tried shrooms one night hey, sure didn't I only ended turning my mates gaf inside out. Woke up the next morning to find pratically all of his furniture from his kitchen and living room in his back garden, and got half way through putting all the gear in the shed into his livin' room.

Next morn was funny. Plenty of finger pointed done by me. Couldn't believe someone would do that to his house :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I was arrested twice in the same month - judge didnt even relise let me off both times.

Also made a thread about a black fianna fail member with no employment and it was locked - i guess 2010 has killed satire!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I locked the keys in my car.......with the engine running :o

Mackman wrote: »
    I locked the keys in my car.......with the engine running :o
    i've actually done that too :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭policarp

i have never done a single silly thing in my life:(
    Well that post is pretty stupid.
    Everyone will be scrutinising your posts from now on.
    Where will you go from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭dazzlemoo

Had to share this with you..
    I visited a friend today and she told me (voluntarily) that her arse was killing her. I asked why and she said she'd been using some special wet wipes. I went to use her bathroom and spotted a pack of Dettol Disinfectant wipes on the cistern. Yes, she'd used those.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

loaded full of drink one night lit a banger in my mouth like a smoke luckily it blew outwards and just left me with ringing ears and a shocked head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

beano345 wrote: »
    loaded full of drink one night lit a banger in my mouth like a smoke luckily it blew outwards and just left me with ringing ears and a shocked head

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Phoned up Dominos to order the "two for one Tuesday" deal only to be told it was Monday and to perhaps phone back the following day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Thread is only year and a half old and I don't remember any of the posters on it:mad:

Can we merge this with the getting old thread?

Advertisement